Free DP for Corn & Soybeans delivered on or after 1-16-23
Grain receiving and office hours
Monday - Friday 8am -4:30pm
To download the Apex App for your phone please go to this link APEX GRAIN MARKETING APP to download. Make sure you are on the mobile device you would like the app loaded on when downloading. If you are viewing this from a home PC this will not work on it, mobile devices only.
Ag Market Commentary
- Extended Downside for Cotton Market
- Nearby cotton futures pressed the downside on Monday, but were off their early session lows. May cotton saw a 281 point range from -176 to +105. The other front months ended the day 35 to 74 points lower. Stock market futures (SPY) bounced and the dollar ($DXY) weakened on Monday,...
- New Lows for Hog Market
- The front month lean hog futures closed Monday’s trade with triple digit losses of as much as $2.10. For April, that brought lows not seen since October of 2021, which was before April contracts were trading with significant volume - the true LoC low for April hogs is still $75.72....
- Red Close for Cattle Futures
- The first trade day of the week left cattle futures 30 to 87 cents in the red. Feeder cattle futures ended with 2 to 80 cent losses across the front months. Cash trade so far remains mostly unestablished, save for very limited $166 in the WCB. Last week’s activity was...
- Wheat Continued Lower
- The wheat market traded lower again on Monday to start the week. Chicago futures ended the session 9 3/4 to 13 1/2 cents lower. KC wheat futures settled the day down by 6 to 8 cents. MGE spring wheat futures were 7 3/4 to 9 1/2 cents lower across the...
- Mixed Monday in Soy Market
- Nearby soybeans were mixed with weaker old crop at the close. The May contract saw a 25 3/4 cent range on the day, from -13 1/2 to +11 1/4, and ended near the high on a 9 1/2 cent gain. Soybean oil futures were also higher on the day, gaining...
- Corn Closes off Day’s Lows
- Corn settled in the red on Monday, but futures were well off their earlier session lows. The front months bounced back from nearly a dime loss, but still closed 1 to 2 1/4 cents lower. Texas was 40% planted for new crop corn. That is 5% ahead of the 5-yr...
Quotes are delayed, as of March 20, 2023, 08:19:26 PM CDT or prior.